Update delivery dates, add products, change quantities ordered change prices of products.
Note: Each time an order is edited the associated customer will receive an email notifying them of changes
To start, click the Orders tab on the main navigation pane. From there select the green View button beside the order you wish to edit.
Change Delivery Date
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the existing delivery date
- Select the new date on the calendar
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of your screen
- Click the 'Add Product' field
- Select the product you wish to add using the dropdown menu (you can type the product in to find it quicker)
- Add the quantity to the right of the product name
- Click Save Changes when you are done adding desired products
Change Product Quantities Ordered
- Use the + and - to change the quantities of products ordered, OR, highlight the existing quantity and type in the new number.
Change the Price of a Product
- Highlight and change the price to the desired product
- Click Save Changes
Change the Unit (Advanced Inventory only)
If you have products that have variable weights (ie. meat) and you need to adjust that weight after the order is placed and before your customer pays, you can do so by adjusting the unit and it will automatically calculate the new price for you.
1. Click the pencil icon to the right of the unit for the product you wish to update.
2. Adjust the unit based on the actual weight of the product, see the price change.
3. Click the pencil icon again to close the editing window
4. Save Changes
Article is closed for comments.