Give the gift of fresh, local food. Gift cards make a great treat for friends, neighbours, co-workers, teachers, and more.
Formatting gift cards can be challenging, so we created a free, customizable gift card template you can use: https://hubs.la/Q0100y7t0
You need to have the store credit add-on to use this suggested workflow. It's easy to add it to your subscription.
- Create a product called “Gift card”.
- In the product description, ask your customer to specify the name, email address and phone number of the gift card recipient, either in their order note at check out or with a follow up email.
- Set the price of the product to the gift card value.
- After receiving their order, add the gift card recipient as a customer in your back office.
- Then, add store credit for the gift card value to that customer.
- Email your customer the gift card along with instructions on how to use it (suggestion in the template linked above). When the recipient registers using the email your customer gave you, they will see their store credit balance at check out and can apply it to their order.
Article is closed for comments.