You can import your orders into Routific to optimize your delivery routes.
Note: Routific charges for the use of their app. See their pricing plans.
- In your Local Line account, go to the Orders tab.
- Use the filters to find the orders you want to import into ShipStation.
- Select the orders and click Download Order Summary.
- If you are using macOS with Numbers as your default program for spreadsheets, you might need to export the Numbers file to a CSV or xlsx format for import.
- Import the file into Routific. See step 3 in the Routific help article.
- Map your data. See step 4 in the Routific help article.