You can create product labels from your Order Summary download to attach to your products for better order tracking and presentation.
- Go to the Orders tab.
- Select the orders that you want to create labels for.
- The Orders tab contains three differently formatted downloads that contain order details. Download your preferred format:
- Download Orders. This file downloads to .xlsx file format and is editable.
- Download Order Summary. This file downloads to .xlsx file format and is editable.
- Download Invoices. This file downloads to PDF file format and is not editable.
- Print the file you downloaded. Note: You might need to reduce the file from its original size in your print settings by adding a custom scale.
- For Windows machines, in your print settings, select “Custom scale” and then type the percentage of scale you want to apply.
- For Mac machines, in your print settings, select “Scale” and then type the percentage of scale you want to apply.
- Apply your label to the shipment using your preferred adhesive.
Article is closed for comments.