Some Food Hubs sell their own products in addition to other food supplier's products. Use this method to add your own products to your Hub.
- Go to the My Store tab.
- Click Add a Supplier.
- Complete the form using your Hub's details.
- Note: You must use a unique email address that is not in use with your Hub account. Use the same unique email address for both Login Email and Contact Email.
- If you use Gmail, you can modify the email address to be unique. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org can be modified to email@example.com. When this method is used, email notifications from both addresses will route to the same inbox.
- Click Create Supplier.
- Go to Managed Products.
- Click Add Product and complete the form.
- In the Supplier dropdown menu, select the Supplier you created for yourself.
- Click Create.
Article is closed for comments.