While the functionality to pay hub suppliers within the Local Line platform is still being developed, please consider using the following process to provide payment outside the platform.
Please use the following steps to pay your suppliers outside of the Local Line platform:
- Log into your Local Line hub account
- Navigate to the Orders tab > select the Supplier Orders tab
- Enter a suppliers name in the Supplier search field
- Select Order Date/Delivery Date from the Sort By field depending on your needs
- Enter dates in the Starting from and Ending on fields for payment period
- Select all orders by clicking the top checkbox to the left of the ORDERS heading
- Select DOWNLOAD ORDERS button
- Open downloaded excel file
- Start by converting the Subtotal column to numbers: https://embed.vidyard.com/share/VFCAZfMnvVa9v5zYLyMSfY
- Next SUM the 'Subtotal' column
- Finally add total line
- Provide payment to your suppliers however works best for your workflow; cheque, money transfer, e-transfer, cash, etc.
Reminder: Don't forget to mark supplier orders paid after you have provided payment to help keep yourself organized
Article is closed for comments.