Skip to main content
Customer acquisition - Somewhere in between
- Email your list biweekly.
- Create a lead magnet for your email list.
- 15 back-to-school recipes
- My farm-to-table family recipes
- Get started with canning/preserving/fermenting
- What’s in season guide for my area
- Enter to win a gift card if you buy this product
- “Community box” - local products from farms around you. Collaborate and share audience by prompting entries (sign up for these newsletters and share with a friend)
- Create a LinkTree or Link in Bio to include relevant links: website, online store, blog, other social media, CSA sign up
- Scout local Instagram accounts that have big followings and do partnerships with them.
- Run a giveaway on social media.
- Gift card
- Veggie box
- “Community box” - local products from farms around you. Collaborate and share audience by prompting entries (follow these accounts, tag a friend, and like this post)
- Incentivize customers to leave reviews on Facebook and Google.
- “Take a picture of your review, and we’ll add a $10 credit to your account.”
- Do a basic SEO clean up
- Implement a referral program.
- Get in front of people—do a farm tour, give a presentation, host an event.
Article is closed for comments.