Your storefront is your customers introduction to your hub & online store, so make it personal!
Click on the My Store tab on the navigation pane. Then click the STOREtab.
Click the camera under the Cover Photo heading to upload a picture from your computer. Cover Photos dynamically zoom to all image sizes, but rectangular photos work better than square ones. Simply click the photo again to replace it.
- If you have the iPhone XR, ensure to set the default image file type from HEIF to PNG or JPEG. Click here for instructions.
Upload Profile Photo in the same manner, recommended 200 x 200 pixels for best results
Fill out business information (contact information, shipping and/or billing addresses, etc.)
Tell customers about your business (what you do, what makes your business unique, why they should try your products)
- Check off any Certifications make your business unique
Ensure to click 'Save Changes' button when finished
Online Payments (Optional)
- Set your Currency, Canadian or US Dollar
- Select your online Payment Getaway, Local Line is integrated with both Stripe and Square
- You will be redirected to another webpage to log into your Stripe or Square account to make connection
- This will show you what your online store looks like to visiting customers
- You will see it open your online store in a new tab. You can simply close it when done reviewing
- Here you will find your unique online store url, you can share this with customers to find your online store.
- Click on the camera icon, select photo, click "Open," click the checkmark (top right of photo to save selection)
- To remove a photo, click the 'x' to the right of the photo
- Photo ideas: your team, property/facility, products
- Fill out at much information as possible so you customers can learn about your business and what you offer. Ensure to 'Save' where applicable.
- Click 'View Store' frequently to see what your store looks like from a customer perspective and to check your work!
Click here to proceed to your next step, adding your suppliers.