Supplier User Guide
Market User Guide
Food Hub User Guide
Hub Supplier User Guide
A Guide For Buyers
New Features & Software Updates
How-To: Explainer Video Collection
Frequently Asked Questions
Use Cases / Work Flows
Local Line Community
Add a Role & Assign a User
Add your team members to your account to keep them in the loop.
Add a Role
Please note that only Account Owners can add team members.
- Click the Edit Account tab
- Click Add A Role tab and fill in the role name in the field (i.e. Accountant, Sales Rep, Operations Manager)
- Set the permissions for each required role
- Click Add New Role
- Fill in name of the role(s) you wish to create and select the permissions. You can edit the “role permissions” at any time.
Assign a User
Once you have added a role, you can assign one or numerous users (your team) to it.
To add a User:
- Click Edit Account
- Click the Users tab
- Click Add A New User
- Fill in the fields with user name and email
- Ensure to check Activate Account
- Click Add New User
**Your new user will receive an email invite to Local Line.
Note: You can add and remove users at any time.