Use our template to introduce your new store to customers, why it benefits them and how they can place orders.
For your customers, Local Line is your personal online ordering program. You’ve set up your store, added your products and customers and opened your store.
Now it’s time to let them know! If your farm is “ABC Farm,” you should explain to your customers that you’ve created your own ordering program, “ABC Ordering Program,” and that they’ll receive an invite to use it.
Below you will find 3 steps to ensure customers know of your online store, can access your online store, and will not forget about your online store!
- An email that can be used to introduce your ordering program (edit accordingly to reflect your business)
- Send your product catalog to invite them to your online store
- Set up a catalog schedule so they're reminded weekly or monthly to place orders
1. Send an email from your existing email address with this message:
Hi [CUSTOMERS' NAME],
As you know, at [Your Business Name] customer service is our number one priority. We work hard to provide the best products and the best service for you. To continue to elevate our service offerings, we will be introducing our own online ordering program, customized for you. It will contain your order history and a real-time list of all of our products and inventory.
The program works on all desktop computers as well as smart phones. Through this program, you’ll always know what we have available and never be more than a couple clicks away from an order!
You do not have to use this program, but we think it’s going to make your ordering experience with us more pleasant, simple and efficient. If you would like submit your next order with us online, here’s what happens next:
- We will be sending you an email link to register your account. It takes 2 minutes.
- Once you register, you’ll be taken into our online store to submit your first order.
- When reordering in the future, our store can be found at [YOUR STORE LINK].
If you have any questions, I’m reachable at [PHONE NUMBER]. We look forward to continuing to service and grow with you.
2. Send a catalog through Local Line to all of your customers approximately 1 hour later with this message:
Good [MORNING/AFTERNOON] everyone!
[NAME] here from [BUSINESS] - welcome to our new online store! This store was created to help all of my customers place orders from me 24/7 and view my updated product list and my remaining inventory any time. I've taken the liberty of creating individual accounts for each of you, so all you have to do is click the green button below, choose your password, and start placing orders!
If you have any questions just shoot me an email or give me a call at [YOUR PHONE NUMBER]. I'm looking forward to working with you all again this season!
3. Setup a catalog schedule
Include a similar message to the one below.
This is a friendly reminder to place your [WEEKLY/MONTHLY] orders with [BUSINESS]. Simply click the green button below to see my updated product list and place orders!