Have customers who still want to email/text/call in their orders. No problem, you can log their order for them!
You can easily log orders on behalf of customers to ensure all orders/inventory are tracked and in one place.
Log an Order on Behalf of a Customer
There are 2 ways to log orders for a customer.
From your Home tab
1. Click Log An Order.
2. Enter the customer in the Customer search field or select them from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter the supplier in the Supplier search field or select them from the dropdown menu.
3. Click Add Product(s) and select the products by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the products. When you're done selecting the products, click the blue Add to Order button.
4. Add Logistics (Delivery or Pickup). If Pickup, select Pickup Location.
5. Select Delivery or Pickup Date.
6. Add Order Notes or Tags (optional).
7. Click Log Order.
Note: The customer will be notified they have an order.
From your Customers tab
Navigate to the Customers tab from the navigation bar
- Click the Log Order button to the right of the customer
- Select the required logistics, date, order notes, etc.
- Click the Add a product field
- Type in the product in the field or use the drop-down menu and scroll for products (Spelling must be correct). Adjust product quantity as needed.
- Ensure delivery fee is applied if applicable
- Click Log Order