Now that you have an account, let's get it set up!
Edit Your Account
Click the Silhouette in the top right-hand side of your screen
Click Edit Account
Here you can change your email, name, password, add roles and users
Add a Role
Please note that only Account Owners can add team members.
- Click the Edit Account tab
- Click Add A Role tab and fill in the role name in the field (i.e. Accountant, Sales Rep, Operations Manager)
- Set the permissions for each required role
- Click Add New Role
- Fill in name of the role(s) you wish to create and select the permissions. You can edit the “role permissions” at any time.
Assign a User
One you have added a role, you can assign one or more users (your team) to it.
To add a User:
- Click Edit Account
- Click the Users tab
3. Click Add A New User
4. Fill in the fields with user name and email
5. Ensure to check Activate Account
6. Click Add New User
**Your new user will receive an email invite to Local Line.
Note: You can add and remove users at any time.
Click here to proceed to your next step, placing your first order.