You can configure your browser to translate pages into your preferred language.
We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser which uses Google Translate because its technology is the most advanced.
- In Chrome, click the 3 dots in the top right to open Settings.
- In the search bar, search for "Languages".
- Ensure the "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read" setting is toggled on.
- Visit the webpage you want to translate.
- If you see the Google Translate icon in the address bar, click the icon and select which language to translate the page into.
- If you don't see the Google Translate icon in the address bar, right-click with your mouse on the page and then click "Translate to [language]".
- If a message displays saying that the page cannot be translated, click to "Try again".