You can translate your storefront view to your preferred language using web browser settings or a browser add-on/extension.
We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser which uses Google Translate because its technology is the most advanced. But, if you prefer to use Safari or Firefox, see the linked instructions:
- In Google Chrome, right-click anywhere on the page.
- Click "Translate to [default language setting]".
- Click the Google translate icon in the browser address bar.
- Click the 3 dots.
- Click Choose another language.
- Select your preferred language in the list.
- Click "Translate".
Article is closed for comments.