As you're getting familiar with the new version of Local Line, we're here to help!
There are so many ways we can support you on this exciting change!
- Review our knowledge base,
- Get in touch with our support team,
- Join us for a drop-in Q&A session, or
- Set up a dedicated 1-on-1 with our team!
We've created a completely new section of our Knowledge Base for Local Line 2.0. You can see all of the articles and videos by clicking here.
If you have feedback about the articles, please let us know anytime!
Get in Touch
Our customer support team is always ready to help!
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at 1-855-699-1026 (toll-free) or at 226-646-7301 (Canada)
Starting on February 8, 2022, our team will be hosting 1-hour drop-in sessions each day of the week.
These sessions are meant to answer quick questions for you, so come prepared with what we can help answer! You don't need to register, just come anytime within the hour.
- Click on any of the meeting links below to join the sessions.
- If you'd like to add the meeting to your Google Calendar, click the link in the Add to Google Calendar column!
|Date and Time||Meeting Link||Add to Google Calendar|
|Tuesday 10:30 am ET||Click here|
|Tuesday 6:00 pm ET||Click here|
|Wednesday 3:00 pm ET||Click here|
|Thursday 10:00 am ET||meet.google.com/qot-mpqj-fyg||Click here|
|Friday 1:00 pm ET||meet.google.com/pan-gttf-aje||Click here|
Dedicated 1:1 Sessions
Want some 1-on-1 time with our team? We'd love to chat!
Just send us an email at email@example.com with your availability and someone from our team will set up a meeting.