Keep up-to-date on what's new with 2.0!
Jan 16-Jan 27, 2023
- LL2-1394 - The Export button on the Orders page is now in the top right corner of the page, and you can choose from up to 3 new "select all" options:
- Export all under current filter selection- Includes all orders that fall under your current filter selection.
- Export orders with checkbox selection- Includes only those orders you have selected with the checkboxes.
- Export all order history- Includes all open, closed, and cancelled orders for all time regardless of filters or selections.
- Learn more about exports.
- LL2-1365 - Clarifying and more directive on-screen text about how to proceed with placing an order after your customer applies store credit has been added to checkout:
The store credit tile has been changed from Pay With Store Credit to Apply Store Credit.
When your customer applies store credit they are prompted to place their order in this way: [$23.45] in store credit was applied to this order. To place your order press the place order button below.
If the order has been paid in full with store credit, the button to proceed reads Place Order instead of Place Order and Pay $0.00.
- LL2-1365 - A browser alert is displayed when your customer tries to navigate away from the page without placing their order: Are you sure you want to leave this page? Your order has not yet been placed. Use the Place Order button at the bottom of the page to place your order.
- LL2-1445 - The recent update that batched the loading time of changes made to order line items by adding an additional edit/save step has been reverted. We've optimized the flow so that:
- When editing order line items, any changes are saved in real time - including the total amount on line items + the totals card!
- You can exceed your available inventory amount (highlighted in red to let you know).
- You'll also find a Last Updated date on the bottom left corner to remind you of when it was last edited.
- LL2-1424 - If your mouse is in an input field, like the quantity field of an order, the input value is not adjusted up or down when you scroll the page.
- LL2-1262 - You can now export a breakdown of your gross and net sales with LocalPay.
- LL2-1388 - The customer notes box at checkout now expands to display all text as your customer is typing.
- Various - Mobile checkout improvements
- We made some design tweaks to make the view cleaner and clearer for your customers.
- The button to proceed through checkout is now always in view so your customer doesn’t need to scroll to see it, and the button is disabled until all required fields are completed.
- Some on-screen text has been simplified, like the checkout step names and billing address instructions.
- The payment details section is now at the top of the Payment step.
- LL2-1437 - If an address includes a unit number it is displayed on the invoice as expected.
- LL2-1415 - When you create a new item unit the new unit is automatically populated in the selected unit dropdown and the packages card doesn't need to be reselected but is updated and ready immediately.
- LL2-1412 - Shared products are now indicated with an icon in vendor accounts.
- LL2-1436 - When a hub has enabled customer and fulfillment sharing, they are displayed as expected in the vendor exports.
- LL2-213 - If a pick up location has no available dates due to the way it is configured in the back office, it is not displayed at checkout.
- LL2-1376 - You can now revoke authorization and re-request payment if an order's authorized payment has expired (7 days).
- LL2-1237 - When you sends a price list email from the Price lists page it respects the spacing that you enter as expected.
- LL2-792 - When an order is paid by store credit plus another payment method, the invoice now indicates this more accurately. Previously, it would display a line for Store Credit and another for Store credit and Credit Card. The redundancy has been removed.
- LL2-1405 - Storefront messages now save as expected.
Jan 3-Jan 13, 2023
- LL2-1425 - The storefront vendor filter is now ordered alphabetically.
- LL2-622 - When you use the checkbox to select all products to assign to a price list from the Price lists page the packages are now also selected.
- LL2-1447 - When you filter your Orders page table by fulfillment date it returns the expected results.
- LL2-1448 - The quantity column is restored in the downloaded invoice.
- LL2-1446 - After you apply a bulk price adjustment to a price list, the display refreshes as expected.
Dec 12-Dec 23, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0 for connected vendors!
- LL2-1293 - The description box for vendors now has no character limit so you can add as much detail as you like. The description is not truncated but displayed in full.
- LL2-1207 - You can now search and filter customer tags from your Orders page table.
- LL2-1031 - The vendor name is displayed on the order line item in the log/edit order view.
- LL2-1322 - The vendor payout export (known as the "Supplier Order Totals" export in 1.0) is now available.
- LL2-1359 - When you click to view a product's detail on the storefront, and then click Back to shop, you are returned to the spot on the Shop page you were in before you clicked away.
- LL2-1351 - Orders for all vendors are now combined into a single tab in the pick list exports. The pick list exports are now in csv format instead of xlsx.
- LL2-962 - Now, if you miss an automated payment on your subscription all of your account features stay available to you while you work out your payment.
- LL2-1385 - When you apply the full amount of store credit a customer has against an order with an authorized credit card payment, the Charge card button is now displayed as expected to process the remaining order balance.
- LL2-1106 - When you delete a product from your price list and then view a order for that product, you no longer encounter an error.
- LL2-1193 - If you delete a customer, you no longer encounter an error when viewing their order(s).
- LL2-1375 - When you add a product to an order it saves as expected.
- LL2-1422 - Inventory quantities on the Products page were temporarily inaccurate and are now working as expected.
Nov 28-Dec 9, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0 for connected vendors!
- LL2-1067 - You can now import up to 1000 products from a csv file.
- LL2-1358 - Updates to order line items are now batched so there is no wait/loading time between updates. Learn more.
Nov 14-Nov 25, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0 for connected vendors!
- LL2-1152 - You can search by product id (the id that is assigned by Local Line and visible in your product export) in your price list.
- LL2-1319 - Pick up locations were not displaying for a short time. They are now restored.
- LL2-1377 - Some orders couldn't be edited but that ability is now restored.
Oct 31-Nov 11, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0 for connected vendors!
- LL2-1077 - Pick up time slot start and end times are now in the Orders summary, Orders list, and Packlist (by order) exports.
- LL2-1078 - Order time is now in the Orders summary, Orders list, Packlist (by order), and Packlist (by customer, by product line item) exports.
- LL2-1090 - Customer tags are now in the Customers export.
- LL2-955 - An improved storefront filter panel is available that's optimized for a large number of products so your customer can collapse or expand the list. It's also fixed to the screen while scrolling so it's always accessible while shopping.
- LL2-1033 - You can disable the storefront About us page.
- LL2-1122 - When an order's fulfillment type is changed from pick up to delivery, any specified time slot is cleared. When an order's pick up changes from a selected day to flexible, the selected day is cleared.
- LL2-1290 - The "mark paid" date is restored to the accurate date.
- LL2-1166 - When you search on the Customers or Orders page, the results display and and are preserved as expected.
- LL2-1295 - The ability to upload images is restored.
- LL2-1309 - You can successfully reset your password from your back office if you have a storefront account that uses the same email address.
Oct 17-28, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0 for connected vendors!
- LL2-1190 - When a product is marked Not visible it is indicated in your price list view.
- LL2-1216 - When you save an order more than twice, the line items do not duplicate.
Oct 3-14, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0!
- LL2-1226 - When you save a product after editing it, you are returned to the same position you were on your Products table before you edited the product.
- LL2-1218 - If a customer applies store credit after specifying their credit card payment details, the store credit is applied as expected.
- LL2-1251 - A 500 error is not received when saving an order that was paid with credit card.
Sep 19-30, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0!
- LL2-444 - When you save an order after viewing or editing it you have the option to remain on the page or go back to your Orders table.
- LL2-1076 - You can filter by Approval status and Price list on your Orders table.
- LL2-775 - You can bulk assign tags to customers.
- LL2-931 - You can filter orders by Overdue payment status.
- LL2-729 - When a customer applies their store credit to an order that includes a product that needs approval, the store credit is deducted as expected.
- LL2-1172 - The input field keeps focus so you can continue to type when you update the quantity (or weight) for a product on an order.
- LL2-1186 - The Orders table errors preventing orders from displaying properly is resolved.
Sep 5-16, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0!
- LL2-815 - You can send a price list email to a single customer or multiple customers at once.
- LL2-949 - Fulfillment options that are displayed on the storefront are repositioned to take less space.
- LL2-761 - You can change or reset your password in your back office.
- LL2-1070 - You can filter orders by Authorized status to identify which orders need approval.
- LL2-930 - You can make the price for an order item $0 (all currencies).
- LL2-930 - When editing an existing order to request payment, charge a credit card, or mark an order paid/unpaid, your Orders table filters persist.
Aug 22-Sep 2, 2022
- Ongoing work on Hub 2.0!
- LL2-51 - You can opt to require a customer to provide their phone number at check out. This feature is disabled by default.
- LL2-929 - You can update the payment method on orders in bulk.
- LL2-968 - The product name is displayed at the top of the edit product form.
- LL2 - LocalPay now accepts 4-digit AMEX CVV codes required to successfully process payment with AMEX.
- LL2-1035 - You can now add a credit card as expected when managing your subscription billing.
- LL2-936 - Rounding issues that were producing an outstanding amount due of $0.01 at checkout are resolved.
- LL2-1060 - When a tax override of 0% is applied it is displayed accurately on the invoice.
Aug 8-19, 2022
- LL2-946 - The workflow when migrating from 1.0 to 2.0 is improved:
- The migration now supports advanced inventory/multiple packages.
- If no Contact email is specified in your 1.0 Store settings, the primary email associated with your account is applied in your 2.0 account to ensure email notifications are properly routed.
- Business address is automatically migrated to ensure taxes and timezones are properly applied.
- LL2-844 - Your customers can now save their credit card(s) to their account so that they do not have to enter their card details at checkout.
- LL2-974 - When you assign a customer to a price list from the Customers table, an invite to your storefront is not automatically sent. But, you have the option to send an email invite when you assign customers in bulk to a price list.
- LL2-320 - You can automatically sort the products in a price list category to be ordered alphabetically.
- LL2-999 - If your customer has specified a company name in their account, the company name is displayed in the Customer field when you log an order.
- LL2-596 - Your customers can now reorder a past fulfilled (Closed status) order with a single click!
- LL2-860 - Fulfillment details now display the date only, not the date and time.
July 25-Aug 5, 2022
- LL2-884 - If a private price list member resets their password they are routed back to the private price list Shop page they were trying to access when they reset their password, instead of your default price list which may be a price list they are not a member of.
- LL2-871 - There is now more helpful error messaging if there is a problem with your customer's login.
- LL2-805 - You can configure which automated email notifications your customers receive.
- LL2-905 - Your customers can now add a product to their cart on mobile directly from the main product listing without having to click into the product detail view.
- LL2-896 - When order cutoff time for the Pacific timezone is now accurately displayed at checkout.
- LL2-868 - You can now delete a product keyword tag as expected.
- LL2-925 - When you click the Log order button on the Customers page, the customer information is prefilled as expected.
- LL2-615 - Product packages that have no inventory are not displayed when you have the Show out of stock products storefront setting disabled.
- LL2-960 - An order confirmation email notification is not sent when you mark an order as Fulfilled.
- LL2-973 - An order confirmation email notification is not sent when you approve an order.
- LL2-901 - You can edit other open orders after logging an order.
July 11-22, 2022
- LL2-756 - If your customer has specified a default address and billing address in their Account settings, the address is pre-populated at checkout for them.
- LL2-262 - You can now customize your store closed banner and make it more prominent with formatting (e.g. bold, line breaks or emojis), and it remains visible when your customer scrolls down on the page.
- LL2-819 - A metric for new customers is now available on your Reports tab if you have a Core, Premium or Ultimate plan.
- LL2-110 - If you have a table filter applied on your Orders, Products, Customers, Payment, or Fulfillment pages, they are saved when you navigate between the table and the edit/create/duplicate views or when you refresh your page.
- LL2-750 - When a customer clicks on a product in your storefront to view its detail and then clicks back to return to the Shop page, their position on the Shop page is preserved as are any filters they had applied.
- LL2-488 - When you import your customer list and have marked the Send account invite column as "True" for a customer, an invite to register and shop at your storefront is sent by email. More helpful error messages are displayed if there is a problem with your import. You can also send an invite email in bulk when you select more than one customer in your table.
- LL2-867 - Order export file and column names now match the naming displayed in the UI.
- LL2-889 - You can add fractional quantities of a product when you log an order.
- LL2-241 - You can add custom links to your storefront navigation bar that link to other pages, like your website, a private price list, or your PayPal account where you accept e-transfers. See Design and manage your 2.0 storefront for more details.
- LL2-849 - Your customer's first name is restored in email notifications.
- LL2-594 - Fractional quantities are not permitted in storefront orders.
- LL2-864 - You can now enter a negative number when applying a price adjustment to a product.
- LL2-869 - Fulfillment dates are now in chronological order at checkout.
- LL2-733 - When you approve an order paid partially by store credit at checkout, and charge the card on file, the toast message confirming the amount charged indicates the amount charged to the card not the entire order total.
- LL2-888 - If you enter an uppercase letter while resetting your password on the Forgot password screen, you are prompted to reset your password by email.
June 27-July 8, 2022
- LL2-582 - LocalPay is launched! LocalPay is Local Line's own online payment gateway that lets you accept credit card payments but with lower rates than the competitors. Learn more.
- LL2-702 - When a customer is invited to a private price list, they are prompted to register.
- LL2-714 - Local Line is now available to farmers in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- LL2-744 - The scheduled price list email is now in your local timezone and is based on the address you specify in your Business info settings. Schedules created before this point were converted from the Eastern timezone to your local timezone. No action is required from you.
- LL2-737 - When you make a customer a member of one or more price lists in your back office, an email is automatically sent to them with a direct link to the storefront(s). See Customer email notifications in 2.0 to learn more about which emails your customer might receive.
- LL2-829 - If you have 50+ price lists, when you are creating or editing a product and assigning the product to multiple price lists, all price lists are displayed in multiple pages (50 price lists per page) for you to assign the product to.
- LL2-751 - Out-of-stock products are now indicated in the mobile view of the product listing, not just in the product detail view.
- LL2-44 - Your customers can now update their contact and billing details from their Account settings tab.
- LL2-769 - Your storefront now has a scroll bar to make it easier to navigate.
- LL2-814 - When using fractional amounts for tracking inventory, the exported picklist (summary or detailed versions), the amount is not rounded to a single decimal place but allows up to 3 decimals places.
- LL2-699 - If your customer adds to their cart after applying store credit, they can re-apply their store credit to cover the new order total and successfully check out paying with store credit and/or any other available payment method.
- LL2-837 - When you make a product taxable, the setting stays enabled.
- LL2-828 - When you set a fractional average pack weight for a package it displays as expected in your storefront.
- LL2-802 - When you click the price adjustment controls on the Pricing and packages table on the Products page, the price adjustment controls are displayed as expected.
June 13-June 24, 2022
- LL2-652 - The Customers page table now displays "-" if the customer is not yet assigned to a price list. The Orders page table Payment status filter now includes a No status option, and the Fulfillment status now includes a No type option.
- LL2-705 - When a customer that has been assigned to more than one price list registers, they are redirected to their Price lists page to choose which price list they want to view. They can opt into your scheduled price list email from this page too.
- LL2-736 - You can now select all orders across your Orders pages to do these actions:
- Download invoices
- Export selection
- Email customers
- LL2-712 - Selecting an order on your Orders page is improved by adding more buffer space around the checkbox. This means that you can click nearby to the select checkbox without being redirected to the edit order view.
- LL2-772 - The Orders page Actions button now displays as a row after you select more than on order in your table.
- LL2-714 - Ongoing progress on support for the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- LL2-795 - When a seller in a timezone that is behind the Eastern timezone selects custom dates for their fulfillment plan and then goes back into the settings to view, the date is correctly displayed.
- LL2-747 - You can now download an invoice that does not contain fulfillment instructions.
- LL2-786 - If you have a large number of price lists, all of them are available when logging an order in the back office.
- LL2-806 - When editing an order, if you remove a product that was created without inventory tracking and then try and save, you no longer get a 500 error.
- LL2-778 - When logging an order, all fulfillment plans are listed to be selected.
- LL2-764 - Payment instructions are restored in email notifications and invoices.
- LL2-779 - Inventory count shows does not show in the storefront product detail when the Show Remaining Inventory setting is turned off in your back office.
- LL2-783 - When you export a pack list, the products are listed alphabetically as expected.
May 30-June 10, 2022
- LL2-731 - You can now mark orders paid in bulk from your Orders page table.
- LL2-34 - Backend optimizations to the store credit feature, including being able to apply store credit to an order requiring approval.
- LL2-484 - You can now filter by Last order, Store credit and Tags on your Customers page table.
- LL2-685 - The Home page is revamped with links to common workflows, what's new and help resources.
- LL2-676 - You can now edit price list categories from the edit product view.
- LL2-22 - If you offer a credit card payment method but don’t want to require payment at checkout you can enable the pay later feature in your price list settings.
- LL2-707 - When you make a registered customer a member of more than one price list, the price list you have set as a default price list is displayed when they log in, and they can navigate their price lists from their account settings Price Lists page.
- LL2-732 - Order exports now include orders that do not have a payment method specified.
- LL2-725 - When you filter your Orders page table by payment method the results load as expected.
- LL2-697 - You can duplicate a product without encountering a 400 error.
- LL2-644 - If you delete the product image on a duplicated product, the image on the original product is not also deleted.
- LL2-202 - If the city you enter in the Business address section on your Settings page cannot be found by the Google API, your storefront footer displays the closest administrative area in lieu of city instead of "null".
- LL2-734 - You can successfully filter by multiple payment methods on your Orders page table.
- LL2-746 - When you export files using the Safari web browser, the files are directly downloaded like other web browsers, instead of opening the file in the browser.
May 16-27, 2022
- LL2-112 - You can now edit your product Keyword tags and your customer tags.
- LL2-671 - Product image upload size has been increased from 1 mb to 10 mb.
- LL2-450 - You can now sort your Orders page table by fulfillment date. If the fulfillment date is flexible, a hyphen (-) is displayed. If there is a pick up timeslot it is displayed as the fulfillment date.
- LL2-675 - A View button is now displayed on your Price lists page table, to make it clearer how to access your price list.
- LL2-677 - If you have guest checkout enabled and a customer checks out using it, their email, first and last name, are captured and displayed on your Customers page table in your back office - unless they have opted for delivery, in which case just the delivery address is captured.
- LL2-346 - If you are exporting a large amount of orders data you can check the box to Send to email so you can carry on with other tasks while the file is generated.
- LL2-669 - You can cancel an order that's has a Needs approval status.
- LL2-614 - Storefront category counts no longer include out of stock products.
May 2-13, 2022
- LL2-43 - Your registered customers can now view their order history and download their invoice.
- LL2-19 - An email is no longer automatically sent to your customer when you update an order. If you want your customer to be notified by email about the update, send the invoice manually.
- LL2-25 - You can now set unique Days until payment is due for each payment method you have assigned to a price list.
- LL2-32 - An email is also automatically sent to your customer when payment comes due.
- LL2-603 - If your customer adds a note to their order, it is displayed on the downloaded invoice.
- LL2-600 - When making bulk updating orders on mobile, the dropdown menu displays as expected.
- LL2-658 - The fulfillment date is now displayed on the downloaded invoice.
- LL2-628 - When you reduce the quantity of a product on an order the change is saved.
- LL2-13 - Special characters, such as an apostrophe, now display as expected in the scheduled Price List email subject line.
- LL2-601 - The inventory remaining quantity for product packages adjusts based on the package size options, and not the base item inventory quantity.
- LL2-659 - When you change the payment due date on an existing order the change is saved as expected.
- LL2-661 - When a customer visits a 1.0 storefront URL, they are redirected to the 2.0 storefront URL and are not prompted to log in if the default price list is public.
Apr 18-29, 2022
- LL2-255 - When you apply a price adjustment to a product in your price list and the Display discounts setting is enabled in your price list, the regular price is minimized and the discount is highlighted with a Sale badge.
- LL2-250 - Improved storefront search that finds exact and partial name matches, category names, and keywords tags you have specified in your back office.
- LL2-567 - You can now filter by price list categories on your Products page table.
- LL2-335 - The Reports page now includes Storefront metrics to help you understand your customer's behaviour better.
- LL2-407 - Orders paid using the Stripe payment gateway can successfully be cancelled and refunded.
- LL2-604 - All product quantities are accurate when you download an invoice.
- LL2-288 - When you update the ordering of your price list categories, the changes are displayed in your back office without having to refresh the page.
- LL2-593 - Orders with a flexible availability fulfillment option can be successfully placed.
- LL2-464 - When a customer that you have added through your back office registers on your storefront, their first and last name are updated on your Customers table if they differ from what you originally specified.
- LL2-580 - If your customer selects the default pick up date at checkout and proceeds to the payment page, the correct pick up date is now displayed.
- LL2-579 - When your customer clicks the Load more button on your storefront, their position on the page is preserved and they are not reset to the top of the page.
- LL2-621 - When you increase the quantity of a variable weighted product on an open order and save, the order is updated as expected.
Apr 4-15, 2022
- LL2-260 - Pick up time slots are now displayed in 12 hour (AM/PM) format in both your back office and storefront.
- LL2-20 - The order confirmation and invoice emails now include fulfillment instructions.
- LL2-572 - The product/package detail view on the storefront now displays the average pack weight and price for weight for variable weight products.
- LL2-573 - The available package quantity for each package is displayed in the Edit product settings in your back office.
- LL2-227 - Customers can check out with a flexible delivery plan with an estimated delivery date.
- LL2-222 - The earliest available fulfillment date is now displayed consistently at checkout.
- LL2-135 - If you downgrade your subscription plan from Ultimate to Starter, you are prompted to reduce your number of products to 50 products that the Starter plan allows.
- LL2-401 - Order tags now save as expected.
- LL2-399 - The Date column on the Orders page now sorts as expected.
- LL2-612 - Invoices are now separated by a page break when they are exported in bulk.
- LL2-217 - When a customer places their order their cart is refreshed.
- LL2-397 - When an order with a Needs approval status is duplicated, the preauthorized payment isn't applied to the new order.
- LL2-405 - Order exports and reports now display the correct inventory quantity for products that are tracked by weight.
- LL2-466 - Customers now only display a Disabled status if that status is manually applied to them.
- LL2-220 - If you make a change to a product in your back office while your customer is trying to add that product to their cart, the product is successfully added to the cart.
- LL2-226 - Any change you make to a product in your back office while your customer is checking out with that product in their cart is applied to their cart before they can place their order.
- LL2-406 - Special characters, like an apostrophe, now display properly on the PDF invoice.
- LL2-293 - When you schedule your price list email to send every "x" number of days it sends as expected.
- LL2-219 - Disabled fulfillments plans are not included when calculating the earliest available date that is displayed at check out.
- LL2-504 - When you configure a fulfillment plan with custom dates, only those specified dates display at check out.
- LL2-502 - Order lead time cutoff dates are now calculated and displayed correctly.
- LL2-331 - The Reports page Products metrics no longer include draft orders (carts with products in them).
- LL2-14 - The order confirmation email now displays the correct payment details.
- LL2-398 - Safari display issues for desktop and mobile are resolved on the log order page.
- LL2-208 - Storefront filters for Created, Price and Alphabetical now work as expected.
- LL2-207 - The Get it as early as date that is displayed at checkout now includes the correct day, time and date.
- LL2-201/132 - When you update settings from the Storefront page Store info tab in your back office, your storefront details are updated as expected.
Mar 18-Apr 1, 2022
- LL-3818 - When you are logging an order, the line items are displayed alphabetically instead of in the order they were added.
- LL-3775 - Product packages can now be imported using the bulk import method.
- LL-3698 - You can now download your invoices in bulk.
- LL-3784 - You can now offer a flexible delivery option with an estimated delivery date.
- LL-3779 - You can now edit orders that were paid by credit card.
- LL-3825 - The pdf invoice has an improved layout, and now includes pick up and payment details as well as order notes.
- LL-3769 - Your customer can now specify their teammates' email addresses in their account so they all receive email updates on orders.
- LL-3851 - The cart Checkout button is now sticky on mobile. This means that no scrolling is needed to view the button because it is always in view.
- LL-3846 - Product photos respect the image's original aspect ratio and do not appear stretched on mobile.
- LL-3803 - When you edit a pick up location's Order lead time, the change is saved and applied.
- LL-3859 - When an order is paid entirely with store credit, the order is marked as paid in your back office.
- LL-3866 - When your customer replies to a transactional email that is sent from the app, such as an order confirmation email, their message is properly routed to your inbox.
- LL-3864 - Orders that do not require approval do not display an Authorized payment status.
- LL-3778 - Subscriptions are now billable in CAD currency as well as USD currency.
- LL-3776 - The cost of add-on features are now displayed correctly on your Settings page Subscription tab.
- LL-3826 - Pick up instructions now save when edited.
- LL-3838 - When you download your customer list, the columns are aligned and no longer offset.
- LL-3785 - When you view your price list, all products and category counts are correct without having to Load more into view.
- LL-3799 - Orders for approval now display the correct order date instead of an "invalid date".
- LL-3839 - When updating your scheduled price list email, the changes are saved and applied.
- LL-3868 - If a product photo has been uploaded in your back office, it now displays in your back office Products page table.
- LL-3887 - When a customer checks out as a guest, their name and address are captured in your back office.
- LL-3746 - Your customer can register or log in if their email address includes a capital letter.
- LL-3832 - Various Safari browser display issues are resolved in the log order flow, including the scroll bar being anchored to the right side of the screen, and the Cancel and Save buttons displaying properly.
- LL-3867 - Order exports now display the delivery plan name instead of the type of delivery plan (e.g. zip/postal code, radius, region).